Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Carpe Diem


Today is the New Moon and it is in Pisces, the sign of imagination and intuition. And for the first time in 160 years, Neptune, the ruler of Pisces, is in its own sign, having come home to roost for the next 14 years after its long cycle through all the other houses of the Zodiac. New Moons are a time to inaugurate something. The New Moon energy will speed your projects, hopes and desires onward through the month.

I’ve just received a wonderful honor: I’ve been nominated to be a Woman of Action by A Celebration of Women, www.acelebrationofwomen.org, an organization spanning the globe and one and a half million women strong! Today, I’m writing my autobiography for their Website and collecting photos to be used there. I’m a little in shock to be included among the amazing Women of Action, all of whom lead inspired and highly productive lives. It's my hope that the New Moon will speed me onward, to become of service to this wonderful organization. Please check out the bio of the Woman of Action who nominated me, Roxanne Williams  at http://acelebrationofwomen.org/?p=65524


To men and women alike, I wish you a New Moon Day of renewal, one in which you launch your most deeply held dreams and imaginings into the ocean of becoming. It’s never too late – and certainly never too soon – to begin. Ask the Moon. She’s been beginning again, every month, since Time began!

Carpe diem! Seize the day!

No comments: