Friday, March 23, 2012

Sorry for the Long Absence!


Good morning! I apologize for having been absent from my blog for so long. A snow storm took out my internet connection last Saturday. My genius friend and neighbor, John Van Dam, got me up and running again, late yesterday. It’s been quite a week: my birthday dinner, Saturday night; my actual birthday on Monday; a spectacle of snow, wind and sun; the arrival of a mud-crusted pitbull pup; and a bat swooping through. Tomorrow, I’ll tell the tale. For today, I have over 500 emails pulsing menacingly, awaiting answers. So, until tomorrow, Happy Spring, a little belatedly, and have a great day!

Signs of Life:

Here's something to consider:

It is our pleasure to share with you some LAST MINUTE surprises that have happened to our SUMMIT . VIP GUEST the following young lady: MISS TEEN CANADA - NAKITA KOHAN. Nakitas bio is on the website: www.missteencanadainternational.com

SUMMIT of Women Leaders that Care - MARCH 24

MOM'S - REGISTER HERE and bring your daughters for FREE!!!!
 ( ID required).  TICKETS HERE:  www.acelebrationofwomen.org

JOIN US and meet Nakita at our after party, and she will be there for all our Youth, to share, smile and have FUN on Saturday at the OISE BUILDING, U of T, TORONTO.




 


 

No comments: